This beautiful 'Ocean Joy' Silk scarf features my original artwork (titled "Age of Miracles"). It is permanently printed and made to last. Available in different sizes, it really is the epitome of elegant versatility.
Please choose between two silk fabrics (both are 100% silk):
Silk Habotai (8mm)
- Lightweight airy silk fabric
- Moderate sheen on both sides of the fabric
- Smooth classic “silky” texture with lovely drape
- High shine surface and matte underside.
- High drapability and liquid-like feel.
- Feels great against the skin and is breathable.
Made from pure silk! All silk is washed prior to being cut, sewn and shipped.
Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in North America
Vivid print that will never fade after washing
Reactive printing assures gorgeous colors that will not wash away
Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
Featured in size 16 x 16 with our "Tree of Life" Flair Dress. The scarf is folded into a choker.